Thursday, September 22, 2011

360 view!

I went down again today and the plasterers, or, well the guys that go over all the gaps in the plaster.. whatever they call themselves... they were there and everything is really taking shape inside...

The brickies think they'll be done on Monday.

Here are some links to some 360 panoramas from around the house, although some aren't the full 360! They're a bit warped as it's hard to do in the chair and turn the whole way. Will have to try again when I have someone to turn me on the spot in my chair while I capture the images.

When I embedded them they weren't working, so you'll have to click the links to check them out.

From the kitchen

Entry way

Master bedroom

Living room

Ebony's room

Activity room

Guest room

Couldn't get one in Khai's room, there was a guy in there at the time and I didn't want to get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment