Friday, April 1, 2011

Preliminary Plans

Now that I have found the HomeOne forum and there has been some more interest in our build, I thought I would throw up a copy of our first set of drawings for the house.  These plans are pretty much spot on.  There are just a few little tweaks in the ensuite, WIR, and entry to be done.


I've been playing around with exterior colour schemes the last few days and will get a few of those up here soon.  It's so hard to get the colours looking right on screen.  I source the paint swatches from the Dulux website, but some of the colours look nothing like they do actually painted on the boards and canvasses we have prepared here.  I guess it's just a bit of a guide and that there is going to have to be a certain element of blind faith involved at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment